About Flor Amor
Flor Amor was founded in 2015 by Sharon Yancey, TMF to help couples create their dream wedding. Our diverse client list includes notables from the world of reality television and professional sports, but the majority of our clients are regular people.
We believe weddings should reflect our clients’ personality more than the latest trends. The majority of our clients are highly educated, post graduate and doctoral level, with a slight skew toward legal and healthcare sectors. Our clients have an idea of what they want and are comfortable allowing us to use our creativity to bring it to reality.
About Sharon Yancey, TMF
Sharon began working with flowers professionally in 1987 while in college, then opened her first flower shop in 1993. Blending her artistic background with her love of flowers and nature she became a Texas Master Florist in 1996.
Sharon served on the Central Texas board of Teleflora for four years. There she produced educational design seminars with nationally recognized floral designers. She gained unparalleled experience introducing florists to the latest floral trends and teaching advanced design techniques.
Now specializing in weddings, events, and corporate ambiance, Sharon brings years of experience and a broad base of knowledge to help our clients create the wedding of their dreams.
- Sharon Yancey – owner and lead designer
- More than 30 years of design experience
- Texas Master Florist certification in 1996
- Teleflora Central Texas education board 1994-1997
- Founded Flor Amor in 2015
- Specializing in weddings, events, and workplace
- Educated demographic; post-graduate, doctoral
- Celebrity clients – reality TV & professional sports
- Style = personality over latest trends
Blog posts may be reprinted with the following conditions:
- Author is listed as Sharon Yancey, TMF (can be attributed as a “guest post” with full name, company name, city, and state included)
- A link to the original article on floramoraustin.com (link may not be nofollow)
- Title, text, and images may not not altered in any way
- If the article photo is used, photo credit must be given to the photographer and the photographer must be notified
- Snippets may be used with appropriate attribution and prior notification