The morning of the wedding was stormy, and the couple thought they’d have to fall back on their rain plan, but by ceremony time, the weather had cleared, and they had a gorgeous day full of all their favorite people when they started their life together.
The Austin Wedding Day issue brings light to the pre-ceremony stress, but in the end, it was a Happily Ever After kind of story. Be sure to click the link above for more about this beautiful wedding.
Schedule a consultation
Let us help you create the wedding of your dreams!
- Ceremony & Reception Venue: Pecan Springs Ranch
- Photography: The Lees Photography
- Coordinator: Lisa Campbell of Blue Moon Events
- Wedding Gown: Alfred Angelo
- Bridesmaids Dresses: Show Me Your Mumu, Windsor, Rent the Runway
- Hair & Make-up Artist: Denise Vega of Glam Gone Good
- Groom’s Suit: Nordstrom & Topshop
- Florist: Flor Amor
- Caterer: CJ’s Catering
- Entertainment: Rick Giles
- Rentals: Almighty Rentals