We are excited to announce that Flor Amor has been featured in the Austin Wedding Day Fall/Winter 2018 issue for Brennan and Spenser’s special day!
Brennan McVeigh and Spenser Boller, both originally from California, combined the bohemian style of their west coast roots with the rustic charm of their Texas home.
The morning of the wedding was stormy, and the couple thought they’d have to fall back on their rain plan, but by ceremony time, the weather had cleared, and they had a gorgeous day full of all their favorite people when they started their life together.
The Austin Wedding Day issue brings light to the pre-ceremony stress, but in the end, it was a Happily Ever After kind of story. Be sure to click the link above for more about this beautiful wedding.
THE CREATIVE TEAM
- Ceremony & Reception Venue: Pecan Springs Ranch
- Photography: The Lees Photography
- Coordinator: Lisa Campbell of Blue Moon Events
- Wedding Gown: Alfred Angelo
- Bridesmaids Dresses: Show Me Your Mumu, Windsor, Rent the Runway
- Hair & Make-up Artist: Denise Vega of Glam Gone Good
- Groom’s Suit: Nordstrom & Topshop
- Florist: Flor Amor
- Caterer: CJ’s Catering
- Entertainment: Rick Giles
- Rentals: Almighty Rentals