Flowers have such an amazing power to enchant us and make us feel amazing! There’s just nothing like a beautiful flower arrangement to bring light, color, and meaningfulness into a space – regardless of whether that is your living room, your office, or your wedding venue.
What are some of the most popular and elegant wedding flowers among Austin brides? We have some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- Peonies. By far one of the most popular blooms in the last few years, peonies are a superb choice for brides who want a wedding infused with elegance, sophistication, and beauty. They come in a wide range of colors and they can be beautifully mixed with a lot of types of greenery and other blooms, so they are, indeed, an amazing choice.
- Callas. If you are looking for the kind of bloom that will make an impression, callas are perfect! Even one calla can look amazing, especially for a minimalist bride who values the less is more motto more than anything.
- Roses. Of course, they are the absolute classics when it comes to wedding flowers. Probably one of the most romantic flowers ever, roses are pretty versatile too – there are types of roses available all year round, in a very wide range of colors. Therefore, they are more than perfect for a lot of brides, regardless of their wedding style, wedding season, or wedding color scheme.
- Stephanotis. Probably less popular than the aforementioned options, but definitely elegant, refined, and absolutely unique, these flowers bear the meaning of “marital happiness” according to Victorian rules. These star-shaped flowers are absolutely fantastic if you want to make a low-key statement during your wedding day.
- Ranunculus. If you are looking for flowers that are a very budget-friendly option to peonies and/or roses, ranunculus is what you need. These pretty blooms are very much in the same style as peonies and roses, they also come in an impressive range of colors, but they can be a really great choice for brides who don’t want to sacrifice the luxuriousness and beauty of their wedding, not even when they have to plan a lower-budget event.
Looking for a fantastic wedding florist in Austin? Contact Flor Amor right now and hire us if you want your wedding flowers to look absolutely gorgeous! Contact us and you will never regret it!