If you’re planning a wedding you probably already know that “Greenery” is the Pantone color of the year for 2017. I recently did a wedding at a gorgeous Hill Country venue called the Wildflower Barn in Driftwood, TX. Our beautiful bride wanted a simple bouquet using succulents and greenery with minimal flowers. I haven’t gotten photos from the photographer yet, but I did snap a few with my phone. I really love everything about this bridal bouquet! What do you think, do you love it, too?
- How to Prioritize What Matters Most to YOU at Your Wedding
- Wedding Etiquette Faux Pas and How to Avoid Them
- Wedding Style to Home Decor – How to Make it Work
- Bridesmaid Duties, Roles, And Expectations – How To Maintain Friendships
- The Great Flower Shortage of 2021- How to Minimise Adverse Effects on Your Wedding